Thursday, January 24, 2013

Disneyland 2009

One thing you will find out as I post more in this blog is I have a slight Disney obsession.  It sort of runs in the family. The first time I really took pictures when I went was in 2009. There really isn't much to say, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Oh, and this time we went for my 18th birthday.

This was me trying to get over my fear of roller coasters.

It's s Small World- Best ride ever!

This is the Alice in Wonderland ride. I actually have a story behind this. My cousin Andrea and I were behind a father and daughter waiting to get on this ride. We started talking to them and found out they had never been to Disneyland. They also knew absolutely nothing about Disney. We explained to them what Alice in Wonderland was about. It was just really weird to encounter someone who knew nothing about Disney...NEVER shelter your children from Disney!




0 comments:

Post a Comment